Laughter Yoga & Positive Psychology
“When employees feel that the company takes their interest to heart, then the employees will take company interests to heart,”
Dr. Nelson, Clinical psychologist
Employers and Managers
can play a key part
building an environment of happiness
- Laughter releases endorphins, giving us the ‘feel good factor’
- Breaks down barriers
- Great team building tool encourages better communication
- Helps boost our immune system
- Improves respiration and circulation
- Encourages positive thinking and creativity
- Relaxes the whole body by reducing stress and tension
Special guided techniques: It’s easy. Anyone can laugh for no reason without relying on humor, jokes or comedy and one can feel the benefits on the very first session!
Real and Contagious Laughter: We initiate laughter as a body exercise in a group and with childlike playfulness. It soon turns into real and contagious laughter.